I ran towards cover. Bullet whipped through the air and bounced off the asphalt of the ruined highway and the metal of abandoned cars. I hid behind a metal crate of a truck as the enemy closes in. I took out my radio and yelled over the bullets clattering off the metal crate,
"Goliath, this is Tin Man, requesting backup. I repeat; Goliath, this is Tin Man, requesting backup! Goliath, do you read me?"
"We read you, Tin Man, request denied," a crackling voice came from the audio, "We are facing assault. I repeat; Tin Man, request denied, we are facing assault-" Static noise replaced the voice for a brief moment. "-copy? Do you copy?"
"Copy that, Goliath. Proceeding with the operation. Tin Man, over and out."
I swore and tucked the radio back into my belt and peeked through a gap beneath the crates. Five enemies, couldn't get any better. I unholstered my Desert Eagle and inhaled, pulling down the visor on my helmet. I stood up and turned around.
"Eat lead, ya filthy Federation scum!" One of the rebels shouted.
I clicked my tongue as they aimed at me, "I think not," I calmly said.
I fired two shots at the rebel's chest. He staggered back, staring at the expanding red pool of blood on his chest. He dropped his rifle and fell to the ground, his mouth full of blood. His thicked-browed friend stared at his dead body and yelled, "You killed Lil' Billy! You son of a -"
His sentence was never finished as I ejected the blade of my ballistic knife, the blade piercing his heart. He fell backwards, a look of disbelief appearing on his sweaty, thick-browed face.
The remaining rebels pulled their triggers, and I ducked back behind the metal crate. I took out my last remaining smoke grenade, and threw it backwards.
Smoke appeared behind me. I dashed towards a nearby car.
"Agh! What the hell was that?" "I can't see, I can't see!" Yells came from the smoke as they fired at the crate blindly. I took out my M-16, aiming at the silhouettes in the smoke. I fired at them, and they dropped dead as the smoke cleared.
I smiled as I attached my rifle onto my back, speaking into the radio, "Goliath, this is Tin Man. Threat neutralized. I repeat, Goliath this is Tin Man. Threat is neutralized. over."
"Copy that, Tin Man. Transport will be arranged, over."
"Copy that, Goliath. Tin Man, over and out."
Just when I was about to sit down and wait, a missile appeared, flying towards me. I barely avoided it, the explosion blowing a huge crater in the ground. I sighed. Here we go again.
Note: This was last year, my skills weren't as sharp. But hey, at least I finished it.
"Goliath, this is Tin Man, requesting backup. I repeat; Goliath, this is Tin Man, requesting backup! Goliath, do you read me?"
"We read you, Tin Man, request denied," a crackling voice came from the audio, "We are facing assault. I repeat; Tin Man, request denied, we are facing assault-" Static noise replaced the voice for a brief moment. "-copy? Do you copy?"
"Copy that, Goliath. Proceeding with the operation. Tin Man, over and out."
I swore and tucked the radio back into my belt and peeked through a gap beneath the crates. Five enemies, couldn't get any better. I unholstered my Desert Eagle and inhaled, pulling down the visor on my helmet. I stood up and turned around.
"Eat lead, ya filthy Federation scum!" One of the rebels shouted.
I clicked my tongue as they aimed at me, "I think not," I calmly said.
I fired two shots at the rebel's chest. He staggered back, staring at the expanding red pool of blood on his chest. He dropped his rifle and fell to the ground, his mouth full of blood. His thicked-browed friend stared at his dead body and yelled, "You killed Lil' Billy! You son of a -"
His sentence was never finished as I ejected the blade of my ballistic knife, the blade piercing his heart. He fell backwards, a look of disbelief appearing on his sweaty, thick-browed face.
The remaining rebels pulled their triggers, and I ducked back behind the metal crate. I took out my last remaining smoke grenade, and threw it backwards.
Smoke appeared behind me. I dashed towards a nearby car.
"Agh! What the hell was that?" "I can't see, I can't see!" Yells came from the smoke as they fired at the crate blindly. I took out my M-16, aiming at the silhouettes in the smoke. I fired at them, and they dropped dead as the smoke cleared.
I smiled as I attached my rifle onto my back, speaking into the radio, "Goliath, this is Tin Man. Threat neutralized. I repeat, Goliath this is Tin Man. Threat is neutralized. over."
"Copy that, Tin Man. Transport will be arranged, over."
"Copy that, Goliath. Tin Man, over and out."
Just when I was about to sit down and wait, a missile appeared, flying towards me. I barely avoided it, the explosion blowing a huge crater in the ground. I sighed. Here we go again.
Note: This was last year, my skills weren't as sharp. But hey, at least I finished it.
沒有留言:
張貼留言