I sat on an icy, metal chair. The room was dark. A flickering light bulb dangled from the ceiling. I couldn't see anything but the stinging yellow light.
I felt around for something to grasp, but nothing came by. My wrists were in locks, cold ones, possibly metal again. My legs were tied up by a tight wire or rope. The ceiling was dripping water, each drop landing exactly the same spot on my neck, sending shivers down my spine. My head, to be least of problems, felt as if it was shredded to pieces and built back together. The throbbing pain was blinding my eyesight, and my ears start ringing.
But these were the least of my problems. I tried to rock the chair. I took several vigorous swings before clumsily falling to the ground. I groaned, and tried to close my eyes. 'Well done,' boomed a male voice, 'I see that you quite like your new position.' I gritted my teeth, and tried to free myself. 'Good luck with that,' said the voice, 'for you will stay there forever.'
A short disgusting laugh faded away, and the light went out.
A short disgusting laugh faded away, and the light went out.
沒有留言:
張貼留言