文章種類

2015年10月2日 星期五

12 Days of Centenary



On the first day of Centenary I give you this,
a full day of preparations.

On the second day of Centenary I give you this, 
two Open Days, 
and a full day of preparations.

On the third of Centenary I give you this,
Faith Hope and Love,
two Open Days,
and a full day of preparations.

On the fourth day of Centenary I give you this, 
four duty time slots,
Faith Hope and Love,
two Open Days,
and a full day of preparations.

On the fifth day of Centenary I give you this,
five dollar tickets,
four duty time slots,
Faith Hope and Love,
two Open Days,
and a full day of preparations.

On the sixth day of Centenary I give you this,
six Forms in total,
five dollar tickets,
four duty time slots,
Faith Hope and Love,
two Open Days,
and a full day of preparations.

On the seventh day of Centenary I give you this,
seven staff rooms,
six Forms in total,
five dollar tickets,
four duty time slots,
Faith Hope and Love,
two Open Days,
and a full day of preparations.

On the eighth day of Centenary I give you this,
eight science labs,
seven staff rooms,
six Forms in total,
five dollar tickets,
four duty time slots,
Faith Hope and Love,
two Open Days,
and a full day of preparations.

On the ninth day of Centenary I give you this,
nine attributes,
eight science labs
seven staff rooms,
six Forms in total,
five dollar tickets,
four duty time slots,
Faith Hope and Love,
two Open Days,
and a full day of preparations.

On the tenth day of Centenary I give you this,
tenth month of the year,
nine attributes,
eight science labs
seven staff rooms,
six Forms in total,
five dollar tickets,
four duty time slots,
Faith Hope and Love,
two Open Days,
and a full day of preparations.

On the eleventh day of Centenary I give you this,
eleven sports teams,
tenth month of the year,
nine attributes,
eight science labs
seven staff rooms,
six Forms in total,
five dollar tickets,
four duty time slots,
Faith Hope and Love,
two Open Days,
and a full day of preparations.

And on the twelfth day of Centenary I give you this,
twelve subjects,
eleven sports teams,
tenth month of the year,
nine o'clock entry,
eight science labs
seven staff rooms,
six Forms in total,
five dollar tickets,
four duty time slots,
Faith Hope and Love,
two Open Days,
and a full day of preparations.


In a very Christmas mood, we wish SPCC a happy 100 year old. Enjoy getting old.

沒有留言:

張貼留言