I crouched behind the counter, breathing heavily. The monster was coming my way, it's footstep inching closer, and closer. I couldn't even think about anything, much less a way to slip past the towering creature. I thought about my life, and how I got here.
-15 minutes ago-
"C'mon man! Don't keep me waitin'!The enemies ain't gonna kill themselves!" I ran towards the entrance of the old warehouse as my teammate Bobby yelled. The orders were simple; Kill everyone, get out. Our competitors; a 5-men unit. It's the five of them against the three of us. We broke into the warehouse, and they had their guns pointed at us. The five-men terrorist elite unit, each wielding stolen M41As, pointed their guns at us. They shouted at us, "Put guns down! Put guns down, we will not hurt you." Under the threat of the guns, me, Bobby and Johnny laid our M16s on the ground, raising our hands in the air. A terrorist with a blue scarf, perhaps the leader, stepped forward and spoke, "Your hands. Put hands behind back." We did as we were told, but I reached for the two hidden throwing knives in the back of my uniform. I plucked them out and threw it at the two terrorists in front of us. the knives hit them square in the chest and they fell to the ground, dead. The other two had their guns aimed at me as they readied the shot. Bobby picked up a rock and threw it at them while Johnny scooped up his rifle and shot them. The leader pointed his M4A1 at us, ready to shoot, but then his eyes started to change.
His brown eyes suddenly turned red, and started flashing. His eyes, now red as blood, shone like a torch in the dimly lit warehouse. He howled and screamed as he knelt on the ground, his hands holding his head. Then he started melting. His body started melting and dissolving as a towering pillar of red anergy shot out of his mouth. Bobby dropped his gun, "I ain't fightin' that guys. I'll be at the exit if ya need me." And then he charged outside. Johnny shook his head, "Nope. Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope." He turned around and ran.
I was left alone in the warehouse as the energy pillar formed a humanoid shape. The red dimmed down, revealing a towering, huge, monster. It was covered in a brown, hardened shell. It's singular, round eye shone a gleaming red, and it let out a snarl. It turned it's head at my direction, so I took my rifle and ran behind a crate, trying to hide.
The creature headed towards my direction. I panicked and jumped out behind the crate, shooting the creature in the head. The lead was simply lodged in it's hardened shell. It continued it's course as I emptied my clip.
I ran towards the counter, and a flash of silver caught my eye. it was a modified flamethrower. I read the label; Chemical Thrower PROTOTYPE. The label on the pack of the dispenser read; Acid. I took the Chemical thrower and mounted it on my back.
I ran out from the counter, my new weapon aiming at the monstrous creature. It charged at me as I pushed the lever, a stream of chemical spraying towards the monster. It stumbled backwards, the acid melting it's hard shell, it's insides turning into a liquified mess, oozing out of the melting wound.
It fell onto the ground, melting into a pile of brown, steaming liquid.
I walked out of the warehouse, chemical thrower in hand. Bobby looked at me and asked, "What. Happened?"I smiled, "It melted. I shot him with acidic chemical waste." Bobby laughed, "I guess you could say... you WASTED him." Johnny laughed even harder, and we walked back to the base, enjoying a nice burger on the way.
~End~
-15 minutes ago-
"C'mon man! Don't keep me waitin'!The enemies ain't gonna kill themselves!" I ran towards the entrance of the old warehouse as my teammate Bobby yelled. The orders were simple; Kill everyone, get out. Our competitors; a 5-men unit. It's the five of them against the three of us. We broke into the warehouse, and they had their guns pointed at us. The five-men terrorist elite unit, each wielding stolen M41As, pointed their guns at us. They shouted at us, "Put guns down! Put guns down, we will not hurt you." Under the threat of the guns, me, Bobby and Johnny laid our M16s on the ground, raising our hands in the air. A terrorist with a blue scarf, perhaps the leader, stepped forward and spoke, "Your hands. Put hands behind back." We did as we were told, but I reached for the two hidden throwing knives in the back of my uniform. I plucked them out and threw it at the two terrorists in front of us. the knives hit them square in the chest and they fell to the ground, dead. The other two had their guns aimed at me as they readied the shot. Bobby picked up a rock and threw it at them while Johnny scooped up his rifle and shot them. The leader pointed his M4A1 at us, ready to shoot, but then his eyes started to change.
His brown eyes suddenly turned red, and started flashing. His eyes, now red as blood, shone like a torch in the dimly lit warehouse. He howled and screamed as he knelt on the ground, his hands holding his head. Then he started melting. His body started melting and dissolving as a towering pillar of red anergy shot out of his mouth. Bobby dropped his gun, "I ain't fightin' that guys. I'll be at the exit if ya need me." And then he charged outside. Johnny shook his head, "Nope. Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope." He turned around and ran.
I was left alone in the warehouse as the energy pillar formed a humanoid shape. The red dimmed down, revealing a towering, huge, monster. It was covered in a brown, hardened shell. It's singular, round eye shone a gleaming red, and it let out a snarl. It turned it's head at my direction, so I took my rifle and ran behind a crate, trying to hide.
The creature headed towards my direction. I panicked and jumped out behind the crate, shooting the creature in the head. The lead was simply lodged in it's hardened shell. It continued it's course as I emptied my clip.
I ran towards the counter, and a flash of silver caught my eye. it was a modified flamethrower. I read the label; Chemical Thrower PROTOTYPE. The label on the pack of the dispenser read; Acid. I took the Chemical thrower and mounted it on my back.
I ran out from the counter, my new weapon aiming at the monstrous creature. It charged at me as I pushed the lever, a stream of chemical spraying towards the monster. It stumbled backwards, the acid melting it's hard shell, it's insides turning into a liquified mess, oozing out of the melting wound.
It fell onto the ground, melting into a pile of brown, steaming liquid.
I walked out of the warehouse, chemical thrower in hand. Bobby looked at me and asked, "What. Happened?"I smiled, "It melted. I shot him with acidic chemical waste." Bobby laughed, "I guess you could say... you WASTED him." Johnny laughed even harder, and we walked back to the base, enjoying a nice burger on the way.
~End~
沒有留言:
張貼留言