文章種類

2013年6月25日 星期二

The Spy (3:00-4:00, I think)

It was late night,I dashed down the corridor, expecting guards.
But all I could hear was silence, good. I approached a guard standing by the door, rifle in hand. I took out my knife as I approached him, smiling as I stabbed him in the back. He grunted, and dropped dead. "Peek-a-boo, I see you." I said, adding a laugh at the end of the sentence. Five minutes later I was dressed in the man's uniform, leaving his poor body in a store room. I proceeded to the data room of the fortress. I walked into some guards, casually greeting them as I pasted them.
I entered a room with a maze like structure, searching for the intel I was paid to find. I walked past numerous guards, all armed. I approached a large briefcase, knowing that the intelligence I wanted was inside. I looked at the guards, catching one of them scowling at me, "Hey knucklehead, what you lookin' at? Get back to work! We don't want no intruders." I sighed and pretended to stand in front of the briefcase. "That's more like it." He commented. I put my hand on the handle of my revolver, looking around, my eyes hidden in the helmet. I pulled out the revolver and shot at the wall, a few meters away from the guards. Another guard shrieked, "What are you doing? You could've killed me!" I shrugged, "I thought I saw someone over there." The 3 guards looked in the same direction. I reloaded my revolver and shot the three of them in the back.
One of them looked up from the ground, his body covered in blood, "Wh...Why? You...betrayed us."
I took off my helmet, smiling, "I was never one of you. Thank you, dear...comrade."I shot again, this time aiming at his head. laughing.
I put my helmet back on, knife in one hand, briefcase in another as I strolled through the almost empty corridor. I saw two guards, talking to each other. One of them had their backs to me, and the other one facing me, but they hadn't noticed me yet. I readied my knife, walking towards the two guards. I stabbed the first one in the neck, he shrieked. The guard in front of him looked shocked as I stabbed the knife into his stomach, leaving him there to bleed, to die. I walked out of the empty fortress, whistling as I walked into the night, their valuable secrets in hand.

~End~

沒有留言:

張貼留言