文章種類

2013年6月22日 星期六

Sniper in a battlefield

      I am standing very still, holding a sniper rifle. I could feel its weight, it makes me think of a huge rock. I am standing on the grassland with other soldiers, each holding different guns. Several tanks and armoured vehicles. A helicopter was quietly standing on the big 'H'. Suddenly, a sound resounds in my brain." Warriors, you are in a dangerous task. You will have to capture all 4 bases as soon as you can. Enemy would compete with your speed, shooting accuracy etx. Please be reminded that you will be out of it in case you die. Any team reached scores to 1000 will win. 1 score for killing and 2 scores for conquering bases. Okay, then start!'

      My buddies start running to the vehicles so I just follow them onto the vehicles. According to the history, snipers were working on their own. They weren't like a group of troops. They were in single. They had to have good camouflage, good shooting accuracy and the most important thing, their minds. They had to be absolutely calm when they were down to a very bad condition like being surrounded by a group of soldiers. What was worse was that they would suffer from torment if they were captured. Luckily, I would not be captured by the others in this place.

     I have a plan. And I wait. When the vehicle is speeding through a yielded village which is a mess, I carefully landed on the ground which is cover with soft grass. It is not very painful when I was dropped down to the ground, as it is really soft and I am sliding down the slope, it reduced my speed. I looked at the yielded village joyfully, it will be the best place for me, the sniper, who want people's lives quietly.

     I swop my sniper rifle to a pistol. I walk carefully into a old, rickety house. Snipers love these places very much as it offers a broader view and in case anyone walks near the place, you can quickly hide yourself into any corner and start shooting the invader while he doesn't know where you are. It will be very fuunny and exciting if I come across this thing. After I have checked the ground floor, I walk up the creaky stairs. I try to not to make the sound but it is like too weak to support anyone. I become alerted so I take out the flashbang. When I am going to throw the flashbang, I found something was inserted into the ground. It is a clamore. There is two kinds of clamore. The first kind is a sensor clamore if it senses anyone moving, it will explode, but the force isn't stronger than the next one. Another kind is older one, it was used to crack tanks open, but now people improved it and made it smaller but still very powerful.

     I carefully jump over it as it is not the sensor one. I grip my pistol and the deathly silent has surrounded me, my hands are shaking vigrously. I don't want to die so soon after I have started the match. I jump when I reach the end of the stairs and look around me and find no one is existing on the second floor and their is no third floor. Then I noticed a body. He is lying on the ground, motionless. I walk near him and find he was shot in the chest. Blood is streaming down his jacket and he is a member of our team, a sniper. I am suddenly horrified, a person was shot dead before I come, so this place might be keeping sight. I quickly and smoothly hide behind a wall and take my helmet and wave it on the broken window. I have been waving it for 12 minutes but no one shoots it so I cautiously and slowly crawl out of the wall.

     I slowly put my sniper rifle on the window and cover it with some soot which can help the disguise. I has been waiting for my fish to go into the area where I am putting down my bait, look like safe in appearance for ten minutes. I tell myself to calm down and be patient. Patient is one of the features of a excellent sniper.

    In the two Koreas war, a chinese sniper called Zhang Tao Fang had a killing match with another skillful American sniper. Two of them had to shoulder the task to kill another sniper. Zhang had been lying in the grass for one hour long. He was sure that his deadly opponent was just opposite of him. Mosquitoes was biting him. The 'sharp' grass was tickling him.
But he had to wait, not until his opponent exposed himself first. One hour and fifteen minutes, Zhang suddenly heard the sound to slithering in the grass. It was very short but Zhang has already turned his rifle to the place where the sound was made. He looked at the grass in that area carefully and find some grass is pointing to two sides, his opponent had exposed his position. He calmed himself down and put his rifle lower and he could barely see one shimmering eye. It is enough for a sniper to kill another. So he aimed one of his eye and shot. Bloods flew from it and a sniper rifle was lying on the ground helplessly. He knew he succeeded it. He slowly crawled to the man being shot by him and confirmed that he was the man he had to kill.

   Suddenly, a vehicle's growl wakes me up from that thrilling match. A enemy vehicle is driving past me slowly as they get many shots, so weak. I quickly seize the chance and shoot. One of my cold-blood bullet soars through the thin air and the enemy soldier who is holding a heavy machine gun rolls down his seat. The driver doesn't notice his mate's death as a skillful sniper should try his best not to gain any attention. I shoot again and the bullet speeds and crash open the window, and the driver flies out from his seat and the vehicle slowed down a bit. I breathe deeply and relieved, I am now the one with highest kills and deaths in my team.

  I just wait and three fish 'swim' into my hunting area and they cannot get a chance to escape from my cold-blood bullets. They just lie there and everyone ignore them. I wait for ten minutes and find no fish in the area, so I search for the map. I am planning another place to put the bait down. Then, I see a tall mountain in the map, it will probably be another best place for me. So I go down the stairs and jump over the the clamore and stop a while at the doorway as I have to check if if it is safe to run now.

  Then, I sprint towards the mountain. When I see the earth in front of me spurt some of it out, I know I am discovered by the others. But I don't care, I have to get to the destination as soon as I can. Then I hear another vehicle growls. A tank is speeding towards me, it wants to bump me flying. I wonder why it does not shoot me with its powerful canon. It is still speeding towards me maddeningly. I know I will have no chance to escape from this disaster. I am going to exit this place. You should know that no one can run faster than a vehicle on a smooth and flat land. So I just stand there, waiting for my death. It is a sudden that I realized something is flying across the land, chasing the raging tank. Then it is a sudden the vehicle goes up and dark across the shining sun. Then it just lies there on fire. I know that someone uses his RPG to blow up this monstrous vehicle. Then I continue to run as more enemies will come after this blast.

   Finally, I reach there. I hold my pistol tightly again, as everywhere has danger lurking. Then I hear someone is shooting upside the mountain so I crouch and crawl slowly up to it. Then, I find an enemy sniper is shooting across the pile grassland. So I hold my knife and walk close to him. I am so nervous that if he turns, I am finished. Three steps, two steps and one step. He is too concentrate on his shooting and doesn't keep an eye for his surrounding and safety. So I stab him easily, so he drops his rifle and bloods are splashing out of his wound. He will not move again. So I replace his snipering
position.

   When I open my scope, I find seven of us are surrounding a village. Then I zoom closer and find some enemies hiding in properties and giving supressing fire to the ones attacking the village. As I am on a high position, so it is easy for me to shoot them dead, as the wall around them is not too high. So I take my first shot and hit a man square on his head. The fingers tightly clinging on the trigger  slowly loosen. Then, his mates keep running everywhere. I can see that they are yelling something like " Sniper somewhere!!" I shoot again and the bullet soars through the air and go through his leg and he falls down. Then the others hid inside houses. Now the ones want to clear out this village can go into the village without any of them hurt. After three minutes, they have stopped firing. I see the soldier list and find a sniper still alive and I am still at the top of the team.

   I open my scope again and search for the last enemy. I would look into already-fallen properties. I know no sniper will be wondering on the street and wait for the others to kill them. They would stay in a particular place and wait for his prey. Then when I am searching for the sniper, a bullet hits me on my stomach and I am bleeding heavily. 17 HP left. I turn my rifle and see a mask, I know it is him. It will be killing match, I aim on his head and shoot but he is swift so he has shot me before I shoot him. Then I feel the pain is running through my body. I only have ten seconds left to my death, so I grab this chance to message my teamates. " Attention to area F6" Then I slowly close my eyes and I feel a strength pull me backwards. Then I am in complete darkness.

  It is a second after I know that I can open my eyes. I am sitting on a chair and wires attach to my head. I am wearing a military uniform and someone suddenly tap me on my shoulder. I turn my head and see another man wearing the same cloth but with one more star on each of his shoulder. Then he calls me " Frankie, you have completely involved in this fictitious battle. You are the best sniper we have ever seen, so I order you to go to the sniper training camp." So I salute him and said." Yes Sir."









沒有留言:

張貼留言