I am the driver of a heavy tank called T29 (Tier 29). I have got James, Rocky and Wesley to be my buddies. We have been in different battles. We are real friends. We are actually stick together. James is the one who help watching out and detect the enemy tanks. Rocky is the one insert the canon into the 120mm gun. It could penetrate the armour of all kinds of tanks. As he is full of muscle, so he is called 'Rocky'. Wesley is the tank repairman. Oh yes, I also control when to open fire and turn the gun turret. Everyone is important in running a tank well.
James look at the other tanks, which are in the same team as mine. There are France, Chinese, Britain, American,German and Russian tanks. I love the German tank, Maus. It has a thick armour which there are few canons can penetrate it. It has explosive canons which can blow up tanks easier than using others. But it is too expensive. Also it is too slow and it must be accompanied by the other medium and heavy tanks.
You might want to see if our nation's tanks are good. I think they just persist the thought of sacrifice.
A tank expert said that China tanks are fast and they have penetrative canons. However, they may not accustom to snipering, as their canons are only effective in short distance. So if they don't get in front of the enemy tanks, they lose their advantages. In terms of 'sacrifice', the best tactic to blow up another tank is using two China tanks to hold a tank between them and taking turns to fire their canons, the tank being attacked would quickly crushed. And we can see the front armour of China tanks are rather thicker. But this is not always seen in tanks battle and I haven't seen anyone united together since I attended it. So I don't really love to have one China tank.
For Russian tanks. They are easily handled in different types. There are anti-tank tanks, this type of tank is the fear of all the tanks, but one of the biggest of their disadvantage is that they cannot turn the turret as their recoil is too strong . And their tanks are fast and not easily broken down. However, they have rather less powerful gun to the others. For its tactic to attack, they simply just play merry-go-around with their enemies. In World War II, a tiger tank (a type of German tank) which has a rather thick armour was blown up under two Russian medium tanks. A interesting discovery found that if you want to turn the Tiger tank for one circle, it will need ten handturns for the lever. So they just used their advantages, quick speed and aimed to the disadvantage of the Tiger tank, the slow turning of the turret and successfully damaged the Tiger tank. It is one of my favourite kind of tank.
For the France tanks, I only know that their light tanks are good but I love medium tanks more and France isn't good at manufacturing high quality medium and heavy tanks, so France tanks are the least favorite tank of mine.
For American tanks, which I am driving one of its heavy tank now, are my most favourite. For anti-tank tanks, they have got two types. One cannot turn its turret and one can turn the turret. Of course, they aren't like another one, they don't have so penetrative canons. However, their mobility is better so I love them. And I also love my heavy tank T29. American tanks are well known of its thick armour of the turret, even many anti-tank tanks' canons could not penetrate it. So I am playing a important role in slope. When I got on the slope, I could get attention from the enemies tanks and they just shot at my turret. But it was too strong, so they have been continuously shooting for 2 minutes but nothing happens. At last they just rushed over the slope and shot me. I was dead of course but I still damaged two medium tanks and I also earned 2 minutes for our team to occupy the enemy base.
Now the battle began, you will have to wait for my another passage about 'flag capturing'



沒有留言:
張貼留言